An accomplished professional, Ryan started his investment career over 10 years ago with a family owned single family rental and public equity investments. His portfolio has grown to over 900 mobile home park spaces and has overseen a portfolio of operations for over 1200 mobile home spaces.
Ryan graduated from The Farmer School of Business at Miami University(OH) in 2012 with a B.S. in Finance. During his academic career, Ryan played 4 years of collegiate baseball. He was also a member of the OCCAC All Academic team and named team captain in his senior season.
Ryan has owned and operate parks in Iowa, West Virginia, Kentucky, Ohio, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Ryan is proficient in evaluating deals, networking, and operating parks. Ryan oversees all of our operations at Treeside.
Miles is a former 4 year college baseball player and 6 year college baseball coach who coached 45 players that signed pro contracts.
Miles graduated from Hanover College in 2005, and from the University of Kentucky in 2007 with a Masters in KinesiologySport Leadership/Education.
Miles started fitness business from scratch that generated over $10,000 a month in recurring revenue and was named one of the top 3 small fitness training businesses in 2013 by the Fitness Consulting Group.
Miles focuses his time on acquisitions, and has sourced the current parks we own, and a number of others under contract, through direct to owner marketing. Miles also assists in operations, due diligence, and focuses on strategic growth.
Miles has an extensive education background in the MHP space, including:
- Buying 28 million dollars worth of properties (almost 1000 pads/units) since June 2020 (8 MHP’s, 4 RV parks, and 2 storage facilities, with another 500+ pads under contract)
- Acquired 13/14 deals off-market, with the majority being direct-to-seller
- Built relationships with owners, negotiated, and saw deals to the finish line
- In charge of managing 7 remote workers, who help us with marketing/websites/SEO/social media/administrative tasks/list building/etc
- Communication with lenders, and finding new funding sources for the deals, including developing relationships with investors and strategic partners
- Completed the Mobile Home Park Academy Program after 6 months of study
- Member of Mobile Home University and a Bootcamp Graduate (A-Z training of everything relating to ownership of a MHP)
- Completed the Mobile Home Park Mentorship training program with Ian Tudor and Ryan Narus
Miles has a wife, Rebecca, and 3 children, Abby, Annie, and Clay. He resides in Union, KY, in the Cincinnati, OH metro.